Retail Sales Associate (Lake Oswego)
Naomi’s is a well-established lighting retail store located in Lake Oswego since 1942. (https://naomislampshadesandlamps.com ). We are looking for a sales associate to work a fulltime schedule, Tue- Fri from 10-6 and Sat 10-5. As part of the Naomi’s team, we offer health insurance, dental insurance, retirement contribution, paid vacation, and major holidays.
- Greet customers and inquire how you can assist them. Answer questions about specific products/services.
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing. Cross sell products/services.
- Skilled providing customer service by listening and being knowledgeable of store inventory in order to meet the needs of the customer.
- Stay up to date with new products.
- Display products in the showroom.
- Responsible to ensure that shelves and display areas are stocked.
- Provide customer feedback to store manager.
- Pass Pre-employment background check.
- Minimum 2 years retail experience is required with an understanding of the retail sales process.
- Skilled in providing clear verbal and written communications, capable of building trusting customer relationships.
- Experience that demonstrates excellent organizational skills.
- Basic math skills
- Work experience demonstrating reliability and timeliness in fulfilling assigned work schedule.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Position requires a dependable mode of transportation.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
Preferred Skills: (In addition to minimum qualifications):
- Knowledge of Home décor is desirable.
- Experience in design and demonstrated ability to display products in a showroom.
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures.
To be considered, you must provide the following.
- Resume clearly describing your work experience.
- Cover Letter of no more than 2 pages addressing how your experience meets each of the minimum requirements and preferred skills if applicable.
Send all questions and/or recruitment documents to Naomis.HRDepartment@gmail.com.